Well, we have made it to the last week on January 2019, can you believe it. This month has flown by and I am super excited to see the rest of the year but I do want it to slow down a bit. This year I’ve decided that no matter what the month holds that I will always do a diary entry for the blog to document what I thought about the month, things I want to change or implement and what I am looking forward to the following month. So here we go….
This month has been amazing overall. It was a really relaxed and chill month for me as I just went back to work (teaching) after an almost full 6 weeks off. Here are the highlights:
- Usually in January my church goes on a one week prayer and fasting retreat in which I’ve participated in for the last 5 years. That is how I began my year and it was amazing.
- I’ve re-structured my business and have now placed everything I am working on under the umbrella of Adeola Adunni Global Enterprises. I am so excited to share with you all very soon all that we have been working on. Just stay tuned to all my socials!
- I began a new virtual mastermind group called Purposeful Living, which I am so proud of. It is for those who desire to live their best lives in 2019 and beyond. Click here to join, it’s FREE!
Here are what I will be working on next month:
- Re-releasing my vlog show, Chronicles of Purpose.
- Blogging daily and developing my writing skills and habits.
- Study and teaching Bible studies and theology/religion content more to teens and young adults.
- Having tons of fun while building and structuring my business!!!
- Drink less coffee and increase my water intake! LOL…but I so serious yall.
How was your January and what are you looking forward to in February?